April 18, 2008

Yea me!


I know~ we are getting ready to end school, welcome back is a bit early I suppose!
I just loved how this card turned out~ and it got *NO* love in my SCS gallery!! Funny how the things you like the best, nobody else does!
oh well~ I think it's a fun one.

It uses the prints ds paper pack, red, blue, & wasabi. They are stapled on and sort of crooked. (on purpose) I wasn't diggin' the symmetrical look for this one.

The stamps are from A Chemistry With Papers All Year Bag Toppers.

I did get an email from Cards Magazine today~
TWO cards in the September issue!! WOO- HOO!!
I am pretty stoked! So Who else???
Let's hear from all you GS gals~ I know you gals are in there also!!

Details: Stamps- All Year Bag Toppers- A Chemistry With Paper.
CS- Neenah Solar White, Bashful, Wasabi, & Real Red- SU! Prints DS pack- SU!
Buttons, Black Gingham Ribbon- SU!, Thread ala Martha.
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

SeattleStamper said...

Congrats on 2!!!! Woo Who AJ...will you sign my copy? Thats awesome.
I know what you mean about the things you love getting no love in the gallery..I just say I'm right they're wrong.
This card is perfect. I love the use of staples and bits of ribbon...it just screams school but is fresh and doesn't have that disinfectant smell.

retiredheather said...

Congrats on getting published. I enjoy the off straightness of your card. Have a great day.
Retired Heather

Teresa said...

Well I think it is super cute!!! Off to give it some gallery love . . . ;)

Congrats on being published, too! I need to start submitting . . .

Maren said...

Congrats to you! So fabulous!! Absolutely LOVE this card! One of my cards that I really like has no love either....as long as we like them, right??
Can't wait to scrap with you next weekend!

Angie Tieman said...

AJ, I LOVE this card! It is so perfect to me! I know what you mean about SCS, you never know...sometimes others just don't get what I think is the most perfect card ever! Congrats on your publications, that is very exciting!

Pushpa Johnson said...

No love??? That's nuts, this is too cute! Exciting news about your upcoming pub's!

angela magnuson {mag-na-son} said...

Go AJ, Go AJ, GO! ;0)

denise said...

Congrats on the cards! And this card that got no love is adorable...

Lisa H. said...

congrats on being Published. this is a great card. love the circles and the ribbon accents.