May 30, 2008

I could NOT wait to ink it up!


Here is my first card using my new singles. This is probably my favorite quote of the group, so I had to ink it first.
I used the circles from flirty flowers to stamp the background on the carribean cs. (it matches the circles on the quote perfect!) I stamped the quote in memento bamboo leaves, added a few brads to the circles, distressed the edges, and matted onto black and carribean.

I made yet another attempt at sewing, I sewed the designer paper (basic grey) and black mat onto the carribean cs and it looks pretty good~ still need more practice!

Happy for Friday, and a nice weather day at that! Off to see what organizational skills I can practice in my office. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

This is gorgeous, AJ! Love it!

Maren said...

Love, love, love it!! Can't wait for this one to arrive at my door step!! Gorgeous!!

dougnat said...

Amazing!!