May 27, 2008

I love Happy mail!

Look what showed up on my door step today!

I got my newly released singles and kits from Angela, a beautiful RAK from Carolina, (love that image!!) and last but not least, a NEW BIA!

I have been itching to get on of these for a while now and so excited to finally play!!

I wasn't sure which wires to start with~ what do you use most of, and for what sort of project?

I ended up with a few 5/8', a few 1", and a 1 1/4" just for giggles.

And do you see all the new rubbah? Now I just need my husband to come home so I can lock myself in my room and play! Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Jen said...

ok, i want one of these bind-it-alls!!! can you give me the info of where you got it? how heavy are they? i'm thinking if i can get one ordered to my mom...and bring it home in my suitcase this summer....i'm envious!!!

Teresa said...

Whoo hoo! Happy mail is right!!! So jealous - LOL!

Shannan Teubner said...

Happy day!

KAP said...

I am so jealous!! New Unity Stamps and a BIA. How fun for you!

dougnat said...

oooooo I NEED a bind it all!!!!!

Carla said...

You really raked it in! I can't wait to see what you come up with! I'm especially interested in your Unity stamps, I don't know a lot about them, so I'll be watching you!

Maria Levine said...

WOW, now that is one happy mail day!!!! I've seen that BIA many times let me know how it like it!
I also just rec'd some unity stamps and I'm super psyched they are amazing!!! I'm sad though I waited too long to order and missed the DT call! Oh well, maybe there will be other chances.

SeattleStamper said...

Doood, a BIA?! thats it... I'm coming over to play! i've been wanting one of those. I can't wait to see what you do with it. You dirty enabler you!