May 31, 2008

Jenni Bowlin Butterflies

This is a biggin'! This card measures 8 1/2 x 4. It fits nicely in the legal size envies. I love the sentiment~ it's can be used for so much.

So, I pulled out this paper I wanted to use~ it matched my sentiment perfectly and the everlasting romance as well. The dots from the stamp look like they just carry over into the paper.

It may be hard to see in the photo~ the everlasting romance is stamped in summer sky (memento), the sentiment is stamped in coral and dotted stickles on the flowers. Bashful blue ribbon and brads, hph in copper, a little paper piercing along the bottom and underneath the word 'butterfly'.


Tomorrow is June 1st~ Unity will be announcing their first ever guest designer spot~
And I just got the new kit of the month in mail this evening~so I will be uploading some of some projects with hopefully as soon as tomorrow!!
any guesses on who we may have for the first guest spot?? Pin It Now!

1 comment:

texasjodylynn said...

Gorgeous card!