May 19, 2008

Nestabilites!


I have the new long rectangle nesties and haven't yet used them...anyone have any advice? I also ordered the spacer mat that was recommended for that size... not sure why.
When I get a minute I will hunt on SCS, I am sure I will find *something* somewhere on there!

Here's a quick card using Unity's Gratitude = Joy set~ My fave floral set from them!!
Angela~ are you listening? We need more florals images....
I inked the dandelion portion of this stamp with summer sun and went over it with rust around the edges. Nice fall colors for spring! ;)
I wanted to try out making my own scalloped note card and aside from accidentally using the die upside down and scarring my plate, it worked great!!

The year is winding down, and hopefully this will mean less commitments. (yea!!) I am pairing down my commitments due to my husbands work schedule. I need a few more hours in each day!!

Have a fab Moday! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Maren said...

What fun colors!! Love all the scallops too!! Let me know if you figure out how to add more time to your day...I need that too!! Have a great Monday!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

AJ this is just a super cute card! I like how you colored the flower image!

Tandra said...

Hi AJ! Fab scallop card!!
Im afraid of the Nesties! Dont know why. Cuz I hafta learn how to use them??? LOL
Old dog...new trix!! LOL

Teresa said...

Fabulous card, I love the colors!!! Good luck figuring out the Nesties - my long rectangles have yet to arrive!

Teena said...

Happy blogoversary!

denise:) said...

Super cute card!!!

erinkmckinney (stampininthesun) said...

Adorable scalloped card....that set is cute!!
I love y Nesties and the long rectangle is awesome! I used it as a layer for a longer card...but I saw Beate made a small card by folding it in half...super cute!