May 5, 2008

Playing catch up

Sorry for the poor pictures~ This is the clear acrlic album I mad at the Autism Awareness Crop/Class with Ali Edwards. I have always wanted to play with these albums! I love them~ very cool stuff.

She is pretty fabulous the way she just throws stuff together and it works. She kept saying, "don't over think it, just do it" and quit messing with your photos in photo shop, just use 'em. Need to remember this!

The bottom pictures are of Sarah, Pushpa, & Linsey, and then Ali & I. It was a great time, and I think we all learned a ton of new stuff, and spent a TON of money!


In other exciting news, Unity Stamps is now a member forum on SCS, so go visit them if you haven't already~ She has officially launched and is off and running!!! Check out her New Kit here.
They are already planning there next release in about a week~ so keep checking in, I hear party planning going on! Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

how fun...I'm jealous!! What a cute album!

Alexandra said...

This is a totally cute album, love it!!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Maren said...

Fabulous album!! So much fun too....So when is our next get together??? :-) Missing AJ stamping/shopping time! :-)

angela magnuson {mag-na-son} said...

THAT is adorable! Miss you TONS -

:(

Linsey said...

your album turned out GREAt! why did you post that pic of me, though?! eek!!! Ok, your pic w/ Ali is totally adorable!

Shannon said...

I just found your blog with your reply that the CHA order is on its way to The Scrap Yard ... I had to comment when I saw that in your profile your a chick engineer too!

Krystie Lee said...

The get-together looks so fun! Jealous that I couldn't attend!

Brooke said...

you lucky girl!! i saw that mini book on ali's blog and i was WISHING i could have gone... yours turned out sooo cute!!!

Brooke said...

you lucky girl!! i saw that mini book on ali's blog and i was WISHING i could have gone... yours turned out sooo cute!!!