May 20, 2008

A RAK and a shopping list...


Ok, I really need to get back into sending RAK's out~ so nice to get happy mail!

And I will admit, I check in on a MILLION blogs I am sure, and am not good about posting!! (i waste enough time on the computer as it!!) and one of the blogs I frequent is Jenn Diercks. (this is from her) This is a classic example of her amazing skillz as a paper crafter.
LOVE it Jenn~ thanks so much!

She had posted that she tried out for the Artisan Award and didn't think she had won, but honestly, she should!! She is really great!


Thursday I will be posting a small card project for Angela, and if you want to play along you will need the following items: (yes, this is me giving you an excuse to shop! :)
diamond glaze/ or crystal effects
acetate
stazon
reinkers
fine glitter (if wanted)
a line art image to work with

off to be productive! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Liz S. said...

Thanks for pointing me to Jenn's blog - but I think you may have an old link?

Your work is terrific, too! TFS!

Jenn D said...

I'm so glad the card got there safely! You are too kind with your comments.

Jenn

GreenishLady said...

Just popping by to wish you a happy Blogaversary! You seem to be a busy lady!

Carla said...

This is a great RAK, AJ! She is good! I used to send 5-6 Raks a week, now I'm down to that or less a month! I have everything on your shopping list, but will I remember to check back in? That is the question!