May 29, 2008

RAK attack!


And another fabulous mail day! (I love happy mail!!) For those of you who may happen to have mail you *meant* to send off...I dunno- maybe say back in December...Just know I love happy mail! ;)
you know who you are!

This fabulous card is from Tammy Fite~

Thanks so much Tammy!! I love that set, and and the colors are just gorgeous!

My DH is finally home....and while we were going over the week he's been gone, I mentioned the dog has been drinking out of the toilet a lot lately...hmmmm he says~ didja happen to put water in her bowl??

me: um, no- that's your job! the dog suer is happy to see him! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I love happy mail, too!!
Just wanted to let you know that I did CASE this card, but I can't find the original, so I don't know who to give the credit to!!

Have a great day!