May 9, 2008

Saturday Sneak Peek


First, I just want to thank everyone for their oh-so-generous comments about my daughter and her generosity. Hopefully she can make some little girl happier. Having short hair has already been easier.

Second, here it is~ Angela is getting ready to release 5 new kits and 10 singles! If you have a moment, check out the DT blogs over the next 10 days to see if you can catch the sneak peeks!! Check out her post here which tells all about her next party *and* giveaway! Who doesn't love a party with free stuff??

There are two other blogs out there with fun little images to ooooh and ahhhh over~

And lastly~ Happy Mothers Day to all of you!!!
Enjoy your time with your family! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Thanks for the peek, I totally love it!

Lauren said...

I hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Paper Princess said...

Love this stamp :)!!

And so sweet of your daughter AJ!

Maren said...

Love it!! So fun!

Rose Ann said...

That looks like a fun and funky tree! Your daughter is darling, and what a sweet thing for her to do!!

Tandra said...

I told you I LOVE this tree!! Its just so fun!