May 26, 2008

Simple?


I am a simple scrapper~ I don't want to take a long time on a page, I don't like to "overdo" it and take away from the photo. The trend now seems to be more is more, and so, here is my challenge layout for Christi's Simple Scrapbook Challenge

I am also working on that mini tutorial by the ultra talented Angie Tieman~ love that book!!
They will make great gifts! Thanks for writing that up Angie!!

So another gorgeous day here, the sun was out for the day, the kids played outside, got a little work done inside, and I am getting my stampin' space organized.



Day two of Jeff being gone and I realized nobody's doing what he does around here~ feed the fish, feed the dog, put her out, etc. You get the picture! Ooops- Better luck tomorrow.

Make sure to check out Unity's forum this week...I will be making a fun announcement!

most papers from Cupcake Scrapshop kit, Amazing me kit from Unity Stamp Co. American Crafts felt flowers, SEI brad, MM floral trim (top), EK Sucess sticker, SU Button.
Memento Ink in rich cocoa, Scarlet Lime Kit, Gorgeous little girl-AJ Otto
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Jen said...

aj, love it!! i've been out of the bloggin bit for a while...i'm finding that my baby doesn't like me to anything else while she eats...and that is when i wanted to sit and check out all my fav. blogs!! i love this page!! i'm also a simple scrapper...i'm thinking of joining the challenge...but what if i don't have any unity stamps? i guess i could still play along...
anyway, love it!! beatuiful! great colors!!

xoxoxo

dougnat said...

cute cute cute!! I think it's just right!!
and I'll be watching the forums!!

Angie Tieman said...

Wow!! LOVE this! Everything you mixed is SO fabulous together!! I think you have a hidden talent for the "more is more" scrapbooking look! Can't wait to see your mini book! *wink* Can you find someone to be "Jeff" while Jeff is gone?? How else are those things going to get done??!