May 1, 2008

where on earth do they come up with this stuff??


As we are driving home yesterday from Karate...My kids decided on arguing about what kind of kid we should adopt. ADOPT. As in, take another child in to our home. what?!?!

So my son wants a little brother, and my daughter wants a little stister. (that's how she says it!!)

not at all sure why, or how they came to that topic, or who told them we were adopting. (we really have never discussed it) not that I'm opposed to the idea, just came out of nowhere.

anyways...the craziest things come from them sometimes.

So here is one more card I snuck in for Kristina's color challenge~ I just got those felt flowers and had to find a way to use them. The set is a retired one that I can't part with- great little sentiments in it!

And...in other HUGE news....Did you all finally see the new Product Review on SCS??
It's for Unity Stamp Company- Which went LIVE today!!
Check out the review here, and check out Unity's website here.
Angela also put up the new kit of the month on the website~ love it!!!

And...they will now be a member forum on SCS. We are hoping it will go live today as well, waiting on all of the technical deets to get worked out. Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

This is so cute, I really love the layout! I've been stalking SCS, waiting for the member co to go live, hope it's soon!

Shannan Teubner said...

Love this, AJ!!!!
Your kids sound like mine, only I think mine are weirder. Naturally. ;)

Linsey said...

this is a great card, AJ! Love these colors and your satin ribbon, so pretty! I love kids! lol!

Deanna said...

Great card... really cute!

Jackie Pedro said...

Another great card with this awesome color combo!!! I can't wait to try some of the Unity Co.'s stamps, but what I'm really interested in is the mounting system!!

Bee said...

Love those colors, and textures. :-)

Susan said...

Love this card AJ! The colors are so perfect together!