June 12, 2008

another jersey shore card & a SALE!


Thanks to everyone for their oh-so-kind words this last week!!! And to avoid drudging up any sad thoughts~
on to the card!

here is another card with the fun jersey shore paper- LOVE it!! this card uses Unity's new kit Flirty Flowers.

I am working on trying to get caught up with projects~ I have move up day today for my son at school, and a surprise baby shower for his teacher today, dance, and a trip to the zoo....squeeze in time for stamping, and food, and I am about maxed!! Ahh- love the last week of school!!!

back to the card- simple- easy peasy- but I never have enough thank you cards!! So- this is an easy to reproduce project in any other color scheme for any thank you need....I am going to stock up!!


.....and if you haven't tried Unity's stamps yet~ Angela is running a special (she loves to come up with random sales!!!) and if you are in the US- shipping is $5!
Check it out here!

have a super day- the sun (which we haven't seen in a few weeks) is threatening to come out today!!! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Maria Levine said...

This is really nice AJ. And yet another Unity set to enable me with!