July 3, 2008

Birds of a feather Note Card gift set

Happy 3rd of July!! Are your kids as excited as mine for tomorrow??? We head out to my husband's family cabin on the canal for the 4th, and usually load up on many forms of explosives before heading out there!!!!



My daughter barely remembers last year but seems to be overly excited about it- plotting which shirt she is going to wear!!!

Here is the note card gift set I made for Unity's new release last week~ I couldn't resist inking up ALL the birds!!! Not my own original notecard holder, sorry- I can't remember the blog I found it on!! The cards are 3x3 and colored in with copics.

So- I am off to cook, pack, and head out to the local fireworks stand for a few small purchases. ;)

and there are still TONS of stamps and things available for sale below. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

joslyn said...

very cute note cards. i love all those birds.