June 20, 2008

Busy!

School's out and all I feel I get done is play date patrol!! Once again, neglectful of my blog this week~ Any one else have a good routine going yet?

Here is a pic of Elizebeth, Maren, and I at the Copic Cert class the other day. What fun to sit and color allll day!!

And- I have been working on teacher cards prior to school letting out, and am just now getting around to posting them. I love this DCWV grade school glitter pack!! So fun~
The apple is from A Chemistry With Paper's All year bag toppers, ribbon is from American Crafts. This falls in to an easy peasy card- especially when you are making multiples.

So- my girlfriends last day here today~ the kids and I stayed with them at their hotel last night, and will go down to have dinner again with a big group of us and kids...It will be sad to see them actually go! Not going to think about it....

Next week we have to give up the brand new charger...my husband is leaving patrol and heading into detectives. Luckily, he will still have swat to fuel his need for activity!! It will be nice to have him home again in the evenings though :)

Stop by the Unity Forum next Wednesday evening....PARTY!! Angela is releasing 11 new kits, and I hear there is talk of some sort of giveaways....
*great* stuff, I just got my stamps yesterday!! They are fabulous!!! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Good picture of you girls! Sounds like a fun day! I love that paper stack too, haven't broken mine out yet! HOpe you get your summer routine going with lots of stamping time worked in!

Jess said...

So fun to see you girls together... I'm so jealous that you got to do Copic cert!!!! I think the only way I will ever feel comfy using them would be if I took a class, and since it is prolly not too likely they will be doing one in Ohio, no copics for me! :-)

Maren said...

Wow! Who is that hottie in the pink? ;-) So fun to color & chat with you. Hope to see you Saturday!!!!!

Elizebeth said...

This apple card is sooooo cute, I have to check out that DP!

Jackie Pedro said...

I feel like I'm a referee in a fighting bout with my two girls since school got out!! LOL! Love the pic of you and the girls from the Copic Cert. class!!

Jennifer Buck said...

Lucky you! I so wish I could have been there to meet all of you in person! Super cute card! Hope you had a great day and TFS!:)

Jennifer Buck said...

Lucky you! I so wish I could have been there to meet all of you in person! Super cute card! Hope you had a great day and TFS!:)