June 5, 2008

CPS challenge, and an announcement



So, in usual fashion (late!) here is my card from the CPS sketch last week! This kit is the new Wild & Crazy bunch kit, and I just love the animals in it.

I made the card from the largest sized scalloped circle nesties out of my set.

As I am sitting here looking at the coloring, I am thinking I should sign up for that copic class! ;)

So- Big day for the new Unity DT~ We are adding 8 new fabulous gals!!!

It hasn't been officially posted in the forum yet....
but congrats to:

Amber Hight
Maren Benedict
Jennifer Buck
Ana Wohlfart
Heather Brown
Natalie Dever
Lauren Meader
Patter Cross

Congrats girls~ you will love working with Chris and Angela!! Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Maren said...

YEAH!! So exciting to be stamping with you!! Fabulous card!!

Patter Cross said...

I am SO excited to work with you! And love your card! That is one of my favorite color combos! :)

angela magnuson {mag-na-son} said...

Love this little card that you did, and little Ellie Elephant looks so cute hanging out there! FABULOUS WORK, AJ!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Aaawwwww this is so cute! I love it! The coloring doesn't look like it needs help at all!!

Heather said...

LOVE this card, I love that elephant!! I am excited to work with you!!

Jackie Pedro said...

I just ordered this set a few days ago!! Your card is ADORABLE!!!

Great additions to the DT!!

Becky Carafa said...

What a cute card! I love the shape and that elephant is adorable!

Mandy said...

Congrats to the girls chosen! And what an ADORABLE card!!

Jennifer Buck said...

Thanks so much, AJ! I am really excited to join the team! This is absolutely A-dorable! Love it! The button is fab! :)

denise:) said...

Love that elephant card, AJ! Your coloring is great too!!

Brooke said...

somehow i missed this... omgosh.. cutest card ever! love those colors and that elephant!!! :)