June 27, 2008

Did a challenge peeps!!!

I love when I can squeeze one in~ This is the very new kit called Tiny Trinity which was released last night.

If you are interested in getting any of the new releases, she has a bundle sale through Sunday night.
I stamped the tree images on my squares (used my SU Punches) and colored in with artichoke, close to cocoa, and sahara sand with a niji waterbrush.

The main panel has leaves are cut out and popped up on dimensionals. I just love that tree in the middle!! This will be a great paper piecing set to have.

And in other late breaking news....Scrapbook Trends picked up one of my cards! I just love finding that happy little mail in my inbox!! ;)

Deets:
Tiny Trinity- Unity Stamp Co.
inks/CS: Sahara Sand/Kraft, Artichoke, Close to Cocoa, WW.
Brads, ribbon, punches, dimensionals- SU!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Tanja said...

This is awesome. I can't believe I'm the first to comment! The simplicity of this card is brilliant and yet there are so many awesome details! The stapled ribbon, the popping out of leaves, the brads... Really nice.
Congratulations on having a card picked up! I can really see why!

Maria Levine said...

This is a really cool card! Congrats on the card in Scrapbook Trends that is awesome!

Teresa said...

Wow, is this ever beautiful AJ!!! Love it! And congrats on getting published again!!! ;)

Kristin said...

AJ, I adore thise card... it is so artistic and has a neat modern flair! Great stamps for this layout!!