June 1, 2008

FS69 MAREN!


So we have been gearing up to make this fabulous announcement about Maren joining Unity as a guest designer for the month of June, and she was also picked as FS over @ SCS!

Go Maren! I Just had to find time to squeeze a card of hers in today!

Here is the new Kit Of The Month from Unity. Bliss and a Birdie.

I just love this paper from American Crafts~ it goes perfectly with Wasabi/Bashful or Sky/ & Pumpkin!!
Great colors!

The circle was cut using my nesties, and I just hand cut 3 of the flowers and mounted them with a pearl blue brads from SEI.
Look for more projects using this kit!
Have a great Sunday! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

how exciting for Maren! and I love your card. the colors are fantastic!

Maria Levine said...

Very cool for Maren and awesome card. I love the bright and bold colors!