June 25, 2008

Happy Hump Day!

Thanks Goodness summer finally showed up! We are just now getting our first glimpse of summer, the kids and I played on the beach yesterday until they couldn't walk any more!! Gotta love wearing them out to the point of exhaustion!!!

It's new release time....
So...here are my cards from yesterday....What do you think? I love these new images!
And..Angela decided to do a round of 'card' makers sized sets and shrink 'em a bit. Perfect I tell ya! The first is is from a kit named 'Jolly Little Winter' and is so fun~ all great line art images to color in!!

The second is from the kit 'Birds of a Feather', again, line art images as well....you can guess what other images are in this one. ;) You will have to tune in tonight to see the kits in their entirety...

Lauren, Jimmi, and Patter all still have blog candy to win. The winners will be announced tonight.
11 new kits
the first 25 orders will get 25% off
prizes
Patter is hosting a sketch challenge here to win a free kit.
and all orders are being shipped for $5.00!!

Make sure to come by between 6-8 pm Pacific time here.


Deets: Jolly little Winter
Paper/ribbon- SU! Bling from impress, brad- deja views, copics

Birds of a feather
Paper/Ribbon/clip/beads/SU! copics Pin It Now!

10 comments:

jpmayo said...

These are both perfect!
Now I need to go back and order the birdies AND penguins...great;)

{stampininthesun} said...

Aj, They are even cuter than I expected!! I love the bird sitting ontop of the flowers!

Christi Snow said...

AJ, these are just beautiful!!

Jackie Pedro said...

AJ, your cards are darling! I am so gettin' the set with the bird on the bed of flowers!! Love the sneak peek!

denise:) said...

Oooh! soo cute! love the flowers around the cute little birdie!!!

retiredheather said...

These are both just so great. I love the flower card. Both would work for any age of receiver. Wonderful stamps.
Retired Heather

Angela said...

YIKES! I LOVE THESE CARDS! SO very very very very very very adorable. Did I tell you that I think they are stinkin ADORABLE! Thank you AJ for EVERYTHING!

Amy Sheffer said...

Wow, these are darling, AJ! thanks for the peek!!

Maria Levine said...

AJ

These are soo awesome!

Heather said...

These are great and I love the colors!!