June 24, 2008

Sneak Peek Time

Here are a few sneak peeks of the new Unity kits being released tomorrow. Make sure to stop by the forum- here are the deets:

The party is here tomorrow June 25 from 8 - 10 PM central. There will be discounts, prizes and 11 new kit releases! ...and don't forget about the sketch challenge! You can find that here...make sure to load your cards before the party starts so that you will be entered in the contest to win a free kit. There are three other blogs out there with sneak peeks *and* blog candy, make sure to drop your name to win!

I'll share the rest of these cards tomorrow....
Any guesses as to what the images are??? One should be pretty easy...;) Pin It Now!

9 comments:

{stampininthesun} said...

Ohh...I love the sweet little floral bouquet! I can't wait to see the whole card!

KellyB said...

Those snowflakes are sweeeet! :) Can't wait to see everything!

Regan said...

those spiral flakes are really cute

canty wait to see all 11 sets!!

Linda said...

Great sneak peak ther AJ........can't wait til tomorrow to see the whole shabang!!! I'm lovin the swirls & the flowers.
Waiting patiently........NOT!

Nina said...

Looks great - can't wait to see the rest of the stamps!

Hmmm...the one on the top looks like an elephant in a bed of flowers. The second looks like some kind of winter landscape. Am I right? ;)

Laura said...

so fun AJ!! can't wait for tomorrow!

Brooke said...

you sneaky peeky little chick!! i know i'm gonna LOOOOOOVE what you made.. so far i already do and i can't even see it all!! LOL

so then. we have a date tomorrow nite. 8-10 pm. my time. BYOB and your PARTAY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!

Janet said...

The first one looks like it may be some kind of bird stamp with flowers or a flowering tree/branch. I hope that the second one is farm animals. I am very partial to cows, but it could be sheep or horses or pigs. I would be thrilled with any of those. Thanks for the chance to win some awesome stamps!

Hysteri-CAL said...

I want the penguis I want the penguis !!!!!

Cute cute cute !