June 6, 2008

thanks Lauren!


For this AMAZING idea that for whatever reason I did think of!!

My sons teacher just found out she is having a baby boy and the class wanted to have a little shower for her- I of course couldn't pass up the chance to play with this new kit!!


I stamped the cute little giraffe on the card with black, and then on to bashful ds paper and cut out, and popped up on dimensionals.

I just love how easy peasy this was!!! Thanks Lauren!!

And if you missed out on the big announcement for the new Unity additions~ there is one more~
Linsey Rickett, {scrapperLinsey} will be joining us as the June Guest Designer spot!
yea Lins!! Congrats~ and head on over to her blog to check out her fabulous creations she posted for today!
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is soooo cute, AJ!!! I need to try one of these cards!!

Becky Carafa said...

Too adorable! I made some of these too, and can't believe I waited so long to try them, you're right, they are so easy!

Amber said...

Super cute AJ! I can't wait to get that stamp set!

angela magnuson {mag-na-son} said...

Oooo...that little giraffey is SO ADORABLE...LOVE IT!

Maren said...

Adorable!!

Heather said...

I love these onsies, I have made a few they are just the sweetest!!!

joslyn said...

way cute.

Jennifer Buck said...

This is adorable! Love it! TFS :)

Heather Summers said...

How sweet is this card!!! Love it!

Felicia said...

This is such a cute baby card! You did an amazing job. Thanks for sharing it!