June 4, 2008

Unity's KOTM layout

Hiya- quick post today... I am moving in toooo many directions this week!

Here is a quick page I whipped up using Unity's Kit of the month, bliss and a birdie. This is a super mix of fun images/sentiments to work with. The sentiment Once upon a time is stamped on the photo with craft ink, and the swirl image is stamped on acetate with stazon.

So I am getting along with my sewing machine currently...however, there has been some tension!!
I did manage to sew this piece of pattern paper onto the blush blossom, but it was not an easy task to say the least!!!

I also stamped the corner image with versamark, because I don't own blush blossom ink!? sounds like I need to order it!

Tomorrow is the big day for the new members of the Unity DT to be announced....stay tuned, good stuff ahead! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Linsey said...

this layout is super cool, AJ! What a fresh and pretty page! I love it! tfs--you busy girl! :) hugs