June 23, 2008

What? It doesn't update itself????



I really keep forgetting to get ahead here!!
If Blogger could work with voice recognition software, that would help. ;)

This is where my week went...
My girlfriend spent the week in a hotel with a swimming pool and free happy hour. :)


Here is a few mug shots-
the kids swam for HOURS.
First pic is My daughter, Keegan, My son, and Conner.
Second is of us, tired and exhausted.
then the boys with their last official good bye. This is where it gets teary eyed!

Everyone was exhausted!!!

Back to stamping~ I have some *really* cute kits here and will give ya a sneak of it tomorrow!! ;)
If you can't wait...try here.


Big release PARTY WEDNESDAY 6-8 Pacific. which is like8-10 Central?? Check your time zone!!
There is talk of freebies...and the first 25 orders will get 25% off! 11 fabulous new kits-

eta: there are three sneak peeks out there on the other dt gals blogs....go look to see if you can find them!

Off to finish up stamping!!! Pin It Now!

No comments: