July 14, 2008

ballerina birthday


My neighbor asked if I could whip up a card for her little girls 6th birthday. Since she is in ballet, I thought this *might* work!

The making memories paper has flocking in the pink dots, and was run through the cuttlebug. The pink tutu and her head were both cut out and popped up on dimensionals. I applied a nice heavy layer of stickles on her tutu, and a lesser amount on her tiara and the rest of the dress.
Popped some dew drops in the corners, mounted a few dozen dimensionals on it, and called it a day!

She was quite pleased. Who wouldn't love a glittery tutu on their birthday card?!?

My husband had to work @ 2:30 this morning, so he came home early today! yea! this allows me some stamping time- I have a few things to get done before I leave Wednesday. I am pretty excited, and I *need* this break!!! Countdown is on!! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

this is super cute! great details, AJ!

Rhonda said...

Very Adorable! TFS

joslyn said...

really cute i love that you ran the dp through the cuttlebug. great card.

"Lizzie" said...

Cute, the ribbon goes perfectly with the ballerina!

Meridith Anne said...

This is so cute AJ! I love that glittery tutu! Hope you are having fun at CHA! :)

Meridith Anne said...

This is so cute AJ! I love that glittery tut! Hope you are having a blast at CHA!