July 26, 2008

Challenge time


Where did Friday go?? Maren and I headed out to Ben Franklin just for "a little while" and ended spending the whole afternoon there! It is so fun to walk through with someone else who just ooohs and ahhhs over the same stuff! I picked up a lot a stuff.... ;)
Then we had parents night out, dropped the kids off at Karate and went out for our "date night". Yep, short lived, Jeff got called out. Figures.
oh well-story of my life!

It's Saturday and we are doing the birthday party thing here. I need to stuff party bags, make cupcakes, and prep the pizza dough. After the party a few kids are coming over for a sleepover and dinner will be home made pizzas.
Good stuff!

My card today is from the DTGT challenges and was my least favorite so far, but yet, (and not at all surprisingly) was the most commented one. I didn't like how the circle turned out, and yep, I am my own worst critic! I did get to use my new Martha Border punch.

off to cook and clean. enjoy your saturday!!

details: live the life you love- Unity Stamps
Paper- Bordering blue, Pumpkin, WW, American Crafts
Ribbon- AC, Punch by Martha, Primas, Coluzzle, Cuttlebug, and old vinatge brads.
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

I truly love this card.... totally caught my eye this morning!!

Becky Carafa said...

I think it turned out fabulously! LOVE the colors and your circle design. Have fun with the birthday celebration!

Mandy said...

Sounds like fun, AJ! I love the card...how clever to put those flowers in the center!!

Maria Levine said...

Hey AJ - This is so nice, very pretty! Very cool that Maren lives near you!

Jennifer (SCS: jennifer-g) said...

Love the border punch - and the circle is fun - great design. Sounds like you had a busy day - hope you survived it ok!

Also - I have something for you on my blog: http://glitterinmyhair.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

This is gorgeous, AJ!!! Love the colors!

Jennifer Buck said...

It's a cutie! Love the border punch! I don't have this one and I think I need it! Hope you are doing well! :)