July 16, 2008

Chicago Bound baby!!



So- a real quick post and I am out the door!

Here is a layout I created for my son's Green Belt graduation. He commented on it, asking that I add some sort of 'green 'detail to it! There may be some scrapping his future ;)

The AC thickers were all white and I colored the ones on the white portion black. The scallop is the flip side of the black striped paper, punched with a 3/4" circle punch. I love how it turned out. Another real clean and simple layout.

Have a super week!

details: CS-Neenah. Patterned paper, thickers & Ribbon- American Crafts. hph in pewter. Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Cute page! I love the black and white and then just the hint of color that you used with the scallop circle. Great job! TFS

denise:) said...

Great layout! and i love your new blog layout too!!

Have a great time in Chicago, can't wait to see your pics from that. :D

Lisa H. said...

oooo, I love this. that split negative look with the title is just stunning. have fun in Chi-town!

Monique H said...

You're absolutely right ... it's clean and simple looking, but holly cow, stunning also! Love the colours and your layout is so creative.