July 28, 2008

So not my style....


But I do like how it turned out! I placed some random strips of patterned paper on my card base, and sewed in a few circles. I colored the flowers and covered them with stickles. Added the ribbon, buttons, and primas. Love it! Not sure why!!!
And I love how the black makes it pop even more! The sentiment is from Unity, and is one of their singles.
If I get a chance...I am going to work on more DTGT Challenges today. I have a few I *really* want to play in!! Love a good challenge!

Today we are done with birthdays for a while! My son had a great time, and we need some plain ol' summer time to enjoy! I did sign my daughter up for swim lessons again...She *loves* to swim, and the competitive edge in her pushes her to farther and deeper.

Ok- enjoy your day~ make to sure to stop by the Unity forums this week- Angela is releasing 5 new kits Wednesday! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Joanne B. said...

This is so very cute, bright and summery. Really cheerful! Love it!

Shannan Teubner said...

OMG! AJ, I love this!

Becky Carafa said...

Awesome card AJ!

Teresa said...

Again, I think it is fabulous AJ!!! Love, love, love it! ;)

Linsey said...

LOvE this!!!

Mandy said...

Yeah, I like this! The bright, happy feel of this card is awesome!!