July 8, 2008

Take joy in the little things



Here is my take on Julee's Mojo Monday challenge for this week~ I have been waiting to ink up this new set that I recently got and play.

I pulled out some American Crafts paper for this- I love this paper- and this cards is a little heavier than my normal cards...but it's fun to lay it on thick every once in a while.

I stamped the flower 3 times, cut it out and popped the the 2nd and 3rd layer, and then popped up the circle center. The butterflies are also cut and popped up with dimensionals.
I actually love it, not very often do I love a card with this much *stuff* on it!!

Off to try and accomplish 6000 things- July is *so* busy. DH is doing the STP- this weekend, I leave for Chicago in a week- (YEAH!!!!) and then My son is turning 9! I have a list as long as my arm of things to do...I think we are busier this month than when we are in school.....

lastly- Angela is doing her Random special again!!! Check out her sale- and get some Unity at a crazy price!!!!

Details: Verve stamps- Petals & Stems.
CS- Pumpkin, Black, White. Bashful Prints DS paper, American Crafts Paper.
Bashful, Pumpkin striped grosgrain, Olive poly Twill, HPH in pewter, vintage brads, corner rounder punch- all SU!
ink-memento
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Love this, AJ!! Gorgeous!

SeattleStamper said...

Long time no talk AJ, I had to see what you've been up to and I like it! Love this card, that DP is so fun.

Renée said...

Gorgeous, AJ. I love your colours and the dimension!!

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is gorgeous! Love it.

Julee from Verve said...

Just beautiful. I love all your little butterflies. Thanks for playing! :)