July 10, 2008

Time to shine


Happy Thursday!

Here is my card from Julee's starry challenge the other day. Nope, I didn't win.

Angela is giving away free stuff again!! Go check out her blog and leave her a post!
And she is running some crazy specials right now- check her blog out for the details.

Anyone know who makes this paper? I have been going through and orange kick and this paper is some of my fave right now!!! I can't remember who makes it. LOVE it~
Anyone else love orange all of a sudden??

I hear the kids playing guitar hero in the other room...better go referee. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Cyndi Bundy said...

Well, I love your card...sorry it didn't win...that DP is perfect with the Verve stars!! (sorry don't know who makes it) Just wanted you to know I am updating my links and adding your blog :)

joslyn said...

love the orange and the stars.
very cute.