July 12, 2008

The Weekend is here folks!


And my husband started his day at the crack of dawn, and is on his way to Portland! He is riding in his first STP, so wish him luck!!

I got an email from my girlfriend, she finally arrived in Thailand. Made me a bit sad. It's not the same with her gone.

On to my card. I love this owl. He is great- and for some odd reason, I find myself loving orange lately. Anyone else in an odd color spot? I don't typically find myself drawn to orange- but I can't stop using it this week! So, here is an orange free card, but trust me, I tried to sneak it in! ;)

The owl is stamped on Kraft twice, and the wings and ears are cut out and popped up with dimensionals. The saying, fits my kid perfectly...might have to send this off to him.
You ask him something, you say anything, you get- "huh??" I know I am not alone here ;)

Enjoy your weekend! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Maren said...

LOVE this!! Can't wait to get mine soon...considered yourself cased! :-)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Very cute..very cute...I will not go look at Unity again...I will not go look at Unity again... I... will....not......gone....

joslyn said...

oh this is cute. love that owl and i love the paper you put with this.