July 30, 2008

Went with clean and simple this time...

sorry I am late to post~ swim lessons are consuming my life again! ;)

Here are my cards from yesterday's sneaks!
These are both from the same set named Growing In Unity. This set has been up since we came home from CHA, but there are two more being released tonight that have not yet been shared!

I LOVE this tree! I really struggle with an image like this- I don't want to "busy" it up! This first one is a simple card that can be used for just about anything- went with a more masculine feel- even with the flourishes.
The second card follows Natasha's CAS fall to layout #6 the paper is so pretty and the flourish is just fabulous! didn't want to muddy up the designs.

The BIG Release Party is tonight!! Come on over HERE and play!!

Tonight: 6-8 pm PACIFIC Time 9-11 EST; 7-9 Mountain; & 8-10 Central!

see ya tonight~ Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Love the clean lines and colors on both of these. Beautiful!

Teresa said...

Wow, these are both gorgeous! Love the simplicity!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Your cards are great, AJ! I'm lovin' that tree!!

vol25 said...

I love this, really simple and classy. :)

shadows of life said...

i think your cards came out perfect!! simply gorgeous!! that tree makes me almost feel the breeze blowing!!

Jess said...

These are so pretty! Your attention to detail is fabulous... love the paper piercing on the first one, and the popped up butterfly on the second!

Brooke said...

these are amazing AJ~~~ love your style babe!!!!

joslyn said...

love these!!! great work.