July 31, 2008

where is the love??

This is probably one of my favorite cards lately and of course, the one I like the best, gets the least amount of love!!!

Paper is crate sweet branch- love that stuff!

I stamped this bird several times, and then cut it out and mounted each layer with dimensionals.






I colored it in with my copics...(need to order more- such an addiction!!) and added some fabulous icons. LOVE those things!! *Maren- I did buy more yesterday!;) I may need a 12 step program!!


Here are a few close up views of the fab bird itself! The second shows the layers a little better!

and I am horrible in remember to link these things...
Jennifer G on SCS left me an award a few days back, thanks Jennifer!
anytime I find that any one is actually reading my blog, I think maybe it's not time wasted! ;)
check out her blog here!!

I admit I am not the best at responding to comments and or keeping my links updated. I could be consumed by blurfing, so I *try* to limit my time on this blog!!! *notice I said try....;)

Off to swim lessons. again.
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! its SOOO HIP {and HOP} my little CHICK!!!!!!!!!!

{stampininthesun} said...

Aj, I love this sweet card! The birdie and the soft blues look great...love the bling, too!!

Teresa said...

Wow, love the colors and all the layers! Fabulous card AJ!!!

JenMarie said...

Oooooo, totallly FABULOUS!