August 14, 2008

Can I get a Hip Hop!?



Ok- those of you who don't know what Hip Hop is....need to hop on over to the member forums on SCS and check out the fun Angela has cooked up~ LOTS of free stuff...and the last blog on your hip hop schedule for today will have some fun for you as well!

To celebrate Unity's first Hip Hop Thursday- Angela is offering 10% off all orders ALL day! And, I hear there is a new single being released!!! There will be random prizes through out the day, and prizes to those who have been playing in the challenges...so go check it out!

The cards- These are both for yesterday's sketch challenge, and I loved how Jennifer used this tree with booglie eyes, and I love how versatile it is. I stamped it in grey and added some Christmas bling!
The second is the sketch flipped on it's side and uses the "leave a trail" single.


We are off to the beach today....enjoy hopping on over to Erin's blog next!!!! Pin It Now!

24 comments:

Jeanne S said...

Love that tree! Can't wait for mine to arrive!

Hysteri-CAL said...

Beautiful cards - i love my trees !

Have a fab day at the beach !

Theresa said...

Gorgeous! That Growing in Unity tree is calling to me.

Maren said...

Look at you...showing off those sewing skills! ;-)

Maria Levine said...

Great Cards Miss AJ! Hop to hip hop some more.

catdidit said...

Both cards are just fantastic, but I'm especially loving that TREE!! I need that stamp! LOL!

Ashley said...

Really really pretty cards!

{stampininthesun} said...

Great cards..love the buttons and bling!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Great cards, AJ! Love that tree!!

MamaDuck said...

Love how you used the tree! So unique and just stunning! Love it!

Jennifer Buck said...

Love these, AJ! They are so pretty! :)

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

Very cute stuff!

Mandy said...

Have a great time at the beach! Your cards are so cute...as usual!!

awendybird said...

Very nice cards! Lovely!

Brooke said...

Love your cards AJ.. they are both so PRETTY and SWEET!! Great Job!!
PS.. i will add your initials to my tree card.. ;)
HIP HOP!!!

Paper Princess said...

Love them AJ...Fabulous :)

Bunny B said...

Sweet cards!!

Angela said...

I think you are WONDERFUL...THAT IS what I think! I am the luckiest CHICK in the world to have you helping me EACH AND EVERY DAY! Have I told you how much I appreciate that! THANKS AJ!

PaperCutting Kind of Day said...

I so love that tree stamp! Great cards.

Patter Cross said...

Such fun cards!!! Love the colors, and I hope you had a great time at the beach! :) Can't wait to play along next week! :)

Amber said...

Fun cards AJ! I love them!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

LOVE these cards AJ! Just beautiful!

The Moores said...

Hello, Here I am again and still you have not visited my blog!!!! I am not going away you know!!!
Anywho, love the cards you are truly talented and I miss my BFF. Now buy your ticket and come to Thailand.

Jen N said...

Wonderful cards! I especially love the one with the tree...beautiful!