August 19, 2008

Color Challenge 180


First~
let's get the paper out of here~

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

12

Timestamp: 2008-08-19 21:07:19 UTC


Latisha!!!!!!
shoot me an email with your info please!


Here's a quickie for today's Color Challenge using Unity's KOTM- Remember Happiness.
That Jessica Rose is pretty darn awesome!!


Thanks to you all who left comments on Melissa's blog- Feel free to harass her regularly! ;)
She is still getting used to living in a foreign country with no friends....
and did you see that yukky centipede picture??? eeew. Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Totally fabulous, dahlink!

KAT said...

Visiting from SCS - love the scrappy style of your cards!

Jessica Rose said...

Love your card. :)

oh- and your too sweet really. ;)

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

LOVE it! (but then, you know that 'cause i already left you love at SCS) ;)

Congrats Latisha!!

Latisha said...

I'm really thinking I need this kit of the month its so different and cool.
Was this rigged LOL I never win anything and to win Giggle Grove and then this >"< Sweet!

Mandy said...

Very pretty! I left you an award on my blog, too! :)

Jess said...

AJ- I love this card. I cant wait to use my KOTM and this is great inspiration. Love the colors you used. Just AMAZING!!!