August 18, 2008

Happy Monday...

Today's card is a simple one- my favorite kind...


So...I have been trying to clean and purge a lot of stuff I don't really use anymore~ and instead of just throwing it away...I thought I would see if anybody is interested in the two scoops stuff shown here.
I tend to overbuy when I like part of the line...I talk myself into how I need all of it and then never use it up...So here is a huge amount of brads, fibers, buttons, and the paper pad.
Want it? Leave a comment and I will choose a name if there is enough interest~ no players form Thailand- sorry. ;)

while your at it, can you leave another comment for my bff in Thailand who is not updating her blog regularly and let her know we want daily posts with new pictures. :)

Check back again for more purging- I have a lot I am in need of getting rid of~ Pin It Now!

21 comments:

KAP said...

Oh Oh! That is beautiful! I would love it!

retiredheather said...

Well let me please help you out. I would love to give your throw aways a new home. Just draw my name.

Nancy said...

Oh yes, I would love your cast-offs! I have been wanting that pattern BG!!!!

Nancy said...

Okay, trying again. Looks like my first attempt at leaving a message did not post. I am new at this.

I have been wanting to get this pattern from BG! Would love to have your cast-offs!!!

mudmaven said...

Great candy! I stopped by the Moore's again and left another message. Her pix are so wonderful! Looks like Tanner had a good birthday. ~chris

Christy said...

I think your cast aways would have a lovely time at my place!! TFS all your stuff.

ladyb266 said...

I could provide your stuff a new home!!!! Pick me Pick me!!! LOL!
~Heidi
ladyb266@aol.com

Laura said...

How nice of you to share!! I never got to try the Two Scoops stuff myself, even though I was oogling it when it first came out!

Heather Leech said...

I'd love some Two Scoops stuff! I either haven't had the funds or haven't been able to find it all in stock. Thanks for a chance at a great prize!!
Heather L.

daiseyfreak said...

oh I love the colors, thanks for the opportunity!

Tiffany Johnson said...

YAY! I LOVE this paper! Your card is stunning :)

Latisha said...

Love the two scoops stuff...I can't believe you are not going to use those buttons >"<

Susan S said...

Love the stuff!!! I can help you out!!
Have a great day.
Susan S

specialcraftmom4 said...

Wow, it looks like a great set of candy! Pick Me (:

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

AJ, are you kidding?!? Love that stuff....pick me, pick me!! lol awesome candy, and awesome cards, as always! {{hugs}}

gretam said...

I could use all of those. I always run out of stuff!!

Jennifer said...

I can't find BG around here anywhere so I would happily take them off your hands.
I am a happy subscriber to your blog

Jess said...

OH my gosh, I love that stuff! I keep putting it in my cart at GinaK and then taking it back out again. I've done it like 5 times, but I just can go through with it---can't justify the expense right now!

Doris said...

this is awesome! i want it:)

doris86@gmail.com

Debby said...

I love that tree image! I read somewhere that you were from Federal Way. I am in Bothell so we are practically neighbors.

Vickilyn said...

I would LOVE it!!

Pick me pick me pick me!!

thanks for the chance!
Vicki