August 27, 2008

Hip HOP!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Hip HOPPERS!!!!!!

I have a special treat for you this morning...not only is it my card, but my kids like to hip hop as well!

You can only imagine just how hip hop actually sounds when it's coming from Chris...(I am hoping this prompts him to get in front of a video and show you all how it's done!)

And after you hear it a few times, it's tricky like a commercial, and it's stuck in your head....So my kids have probably heard me more than a few times say it!!!
videoThere are some deals for you today as far as hip hop Thursday goes:

*ONE PENNY for Trifle Sentiments with orders OVER $20.00 {before shipping} ONE SET PER ORDER!
*SINGLES.... ONE DAY ONLY! HIP HOP THURSDAY!
WOW! Present from "It's a Party" - 4.00
*Dazzling Departure Butterfly from BUTTERFLY Beauty - 2.50
*Cheery Santa from Holiday Cheer - $4.00
*Vintage Emblems from Vintage Blue Bells - 2.50
*Slim Vase from Bouquets of Blessings - 3.00
*NEW RELEASE is "Sweet ZZZ's" by Jessica Rose.

*ALSO! If you are placing your FIRST ORDER with Unity Stamp Company you get a FREE "So & So Loves...." They just need to write FIRST ORDER in the discount area at the bottom of the page when they order!

*Also as an ADDED BONUS just this week, every order will have one of our MYSTERY SURPRISE Stamps in their box with EVERY ORDER on HIP HOP THURSDAY!!!! Just our way of SAYING THANK YOU for continued support of Unity

Now get hopping on over to Heather's blog and find out where you go from there! Pin It Now!

38 comments:

Maren said...

You are right! Those birdies are perfect for inchies! LOVE IT!!

Jess said...

So cute! Love the card, love the kids!

Patter Cross said...

Love how you placed the brads on the card. Just adorable, love the yummy green!

Heather said...

SOOO Cute those birds aer great!!! AND THE KIDS... well they steal the show!!

Ashley said...

Cute card and even cuter kids!

Christi Snow said...

AJ! I love the video of the kids...so cute! Your card is too! smiles...

Jennifer Buck said...

What a riot! LOVE the video!!!! Your kids are adorable! I can hear Chris now! ...oh...the card is super cute to! :) Have a good one! :)

The Moores said...

Wow...that made me really miss the kids! They look great! We really miss you guys!! Still no peeps to hang out with. great card!!

HapEMomE said...

Love your card and oh my goodness, you and your kids are SOOO cute!!! :) HIP HOP! :)
~Chelsea

Pattern Paper Addict said...

The card is super cute!

liannallama said...

cute card!

catdidit said...

Awesome card! Your kiddos are adorable! LOL!

Holly said...

Cute card, but even cuter video! LOL! Can I get a hip hop?

Queen of Paper said...

that little green bird card is so cute!!!I love how you stamped them.

Niki_Meiners said...

adorable kids & cards too.

Lisa H. said...

AJ how cute was that! great card, too!

CandaceHNC said...

Cuteness all over! Love the card and the video of Hip HOP!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

Love that card, AJ!! I may have to case that one, too ;) Your kiddos are too cute!! I'm gonna have the HOP! stuck in my head! LOL

patty w said...

Love the birdies!

And those kids are adorable too!

Jess said...

AJ your card is so pretty. I love the green and the little birds are so cute too!!

Chris said...

love that card...it's super cute!!! your kids made me smile, thanks!!

Marcee said...

Could you kids be any cuter!? Love your card-thanks for the inspiration!

Kimberly said...

cute cute cute! love the design and colors!

Janet said...

Cute card with birdies and cute kids to boot!

marla said...

Very cute birdy card. Off I go a hopping!!

Ravengirl said...

I love those little birds...and the random looking brads! Cute, cute, cute!

Maria Levine said...

great card and adorable kids!! How funny is that.

Cyndi said...

Love the card, but the kids are priceless!!!!

Crystal said...

I love the design of that card! I can do that - thanks for the inspiration. And your kids are sweet :))

Ashley Harris said...

The green is so great for this card. I love it!!

Laura said...

Oh AJ, I love love lOVE the layout of this card!!!! I totally need to borrow that!! :) Super cute!

Purple Princess said...

Oh my gosh the video was just adorable! Love the card too!!

Sarah E. said...

I love that card! It's so cute! I also love the video! So cute!

Kathy said...

Cute cute video. Love the cards too.

Mel said...

LOL DH and I *loved* your kids in the video!!! And I absolutely LOVE your awesome card!!! It's a wonderful blend of great monochromatic balance, fun layout, and great images!!! TFS!!!!

PaperCutting Kind of Day said...

What a cute card - I just how simple you left your stamping.

MichelleH said...

Simply adorable.

~amy~ said...

SWEET bird card! Lovin the color!