August 26, 2008

More House Cleaning...



Ok, so I am slowly going through my office and cleaning out stuff I don't need/use and am trying to pass it along....I have a PILE of stamps that I am in need of selling as well...I will update that list again if anyone is in need of some stamps. ;)

Here is a reject from Cards last month...I still like the card though!!! It uses Love is toxic, and MM shimmery alpha stickers, and Icons. The ribbon and paper are SU!
I think it's a cute "tween" card! since I don't have any tweens though....I could be wrong!


So..if you could use the stamps, (from pink paislee) flowers, (prima) & paper pad (which may have a sheet or two missing) leave a comment here and I will draw a name tomorrow some time. :) Pin It Now!

18 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Cute card! And I love, love, love Basic Gray.

Bunny B said...

That Love is Toxic image is cute!! Count me in for candy, please :))

ecspinks said...

You do great cards. I check your blog everyday.

Jess said...

Love this card! I still have to ink up my Love is Toxic....

ladyb266 said...

awwwe! free stuff! love it!!! I have a home for it!!~Heidi
ladyb266@aol.com

Doris said...

this card is super cute, lovely stuff:)

~amy~ said...

What a FUN 'tween card...perfect!

Emily said...

I love the card AJ! That is so cute!

Trace Geworsky said...

ooohhh I love it!!! I want it:) he ehee

Trace Geworsky said...

I LOVE IT

Colleen said...

What a cute card! I immediately thought of the teenager next door. I would love to win this give away!

~~Deby said...

ooooh...I would love to win..as someone who is just returning to this hobby...my supplies are so low..what a great giveaway.
Deby

yesipray at gmail dot com

Kerry A said...

I would definitely use it all! :) Thanks for being willing to part with all the goodies!

Ashley said...

You're just giving stuff away? Geez, Angela has rubbed off on your huh? ;) I think the card is VERY cute and a tween would love it.

Tegan said...

adorable card!

C.Good said...

Totally love the card and I love Basc Greay. Thanks for sharing.

Nicki said...

What a cute card. I love it and the RAK too ;)
Nicki

Mandy said...

Don't consider me for the drawing (doesn't seem fair!) but I love the card! Very very cute! :)