August 6, 2008

shake your tail feathers baby!


Another clean and simple card for you...I made this one using one of my fave techniques found here.
I am not so much a technique person, but every once in a while, I just love this one.

This was one of Unity's newest releases last month and the cute birds have so much detail in them.

Paper is DCWV, ribbon is AC, and the blue strip is the new blue from SU! I think this was also a DTGD challenge as well- I did a lot of them, didn't quite get them all done...may keep working on them if I find the time!

Well- another boiling day today...90 degrees. For us it's boiling! We spent all of yesterday at the beach, today we may just take shelter somewhere with ac! Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

Great card! I love that new set. That little bird is just the sweetest! Thanks for sharing.

Yaritza said...

Thanks for the technique. By any chance do you know if Diamond Glaze is anything like the Close to my heart Liquid glass? I want to try this technique just want to make sure I don't buy something I already have.
Thanks

Brooke said...

supa cute!!! enjoy the heat! ;)

Angela said...

Great Card, Miss AJ! LOVE IT!

JenMarie said...

OMGosh, how CUTE, LOVE it!
...this set is SO on my wish list...

Jennifer Buck said...

Super cute, AJ! LOVE it! :)

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE this! And your coloring skillz rock!

Now, I'm off to check-out your tutorial to see how you made it. TFS it!

~Hugs!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

So darling! Love that little bird -- sweet card!!!