August 20, 2008

Sketch Challenge 190 and an award

Happy Hump Day!

While I shouldn't complain about the weather, I will!
I know that some of the gals are bracing for Hurricane Fay and have *really* bad weather coming in....But this is August in the PNW and we are *supposed* to be having warm sunshine sort of days....not preparing for FLOODS!

ok- on to the card-
for today's sketch challenge, pretty basic stuff here- Unity Stamps, Glitz Designs Patterned papers. (Brooke and I raided their stash at CHA!) Great stuff!

And Mandy left this little award for me on her blog! how so very nice of her!!! She has a great online store that carries dome of the great stuff out there- and Unity Stamps! ;)


I am supposed to pass this on.....here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

ok- So I would never be able to limit it to 7....

1) Melissa- (still trying to get her some love people!) leave her a comment on her blog! She is alone in Thailand with no friends!
2) Maren
3) Angela
4) Joslyn
5) ALL of the great LADIES!
6) Angie
7)Jennifer

now- hopefully I remember to tell all of them! ;)
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

joslyn said...

thanks for the award aj. i also love your blog always full of fun designs. and i love your style.

Jennifer Buck said...

Thanks, AJ! This is so sweet! I will pass it on! Your card is adorable as well! I so love this set and it is perfect with this paper and layout! Hope you are having a great day! :)

Angie Tieman said...

Hey AJ! Thanks for the award! You're the bestest! Love your card, that tree stamp so fab! I just got my Unity kit of the month yesterday, need to go tear it open!

The Moores said...

Hi my favorite Peep!!! I really miss you and would like to come home now!!! Thailand Peeps just not the same. Thanks for the award you made my day!!

Maren said...

You are super sweet! Thanks for the award! Looking forward to another Hip Hop Thursday!!