August 16, 2008

Thanks Maren!


Last time I met up with Maren she had already stamped some of these cute Gizmos & Gears for me with out me mentioning how much I loved them!!
They match the Cogsmo paper so well!! (I have a ton of it to use up!)

This is for the LAD sketch of the week- *although it said to add some bling* I really had this in my head already...
never enough boy birthday cards.

So- here it is, no bling, but I like it!


I looked at the Calendar last night...two weeks and my son goes back to school.... is it ok to do cartwheels?!?
;) Then in 3 my daughter starts her pre-k program...
:) double cartwheels!

Well...it's another 96 degree day here. We are heading out to a family bbq at my in-laws house on the lake- one way to keep cool. ;)

ETA: my bff moved to Thailand a while back, and apparently is in need of some love on her blog....

can you spare a minute a leave her a comment so she feels like someone is reading her blog:) Pin It Now!

5 comments:

The Moores said...

Are you kidding me!!! for the love of god.....leave me a message already!!!. Found a place that makes awesome drinks!! Buy ticket to Thailand now please!!

Mandy said...

What a super cute card, AJ! I love those gears! Who makes them?

Latisha said...

Cute card, how sweet of Maren. I went and left a comment on your friends blog >"<

Maren said...

You are so good....I haven't even used this set yet!! :-) This is so fabulous...you inspired me to ink it up today!

Michelle (aka mybelle101) said...

SO cute!! AJ,Maren - where are those gears from?!? I surely need them!! Think we can bribe Angela to do a Unity robot/machine set? I bet it'd be awesome!!