September 29, 2008

Because we are quick like that!


We were discussing what our challenge would be for this week, and it seemed that we all were strapped for time...so we went with a "quick card" challenge-it had to be done in 10 minutes or less.

this is *right* up my ally!! ;) Love those quick & easy, (or as Jennifer says- epls, easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy) styled cards. Who has time for a card that takes an hour?!?


The sentiment is from Unity's kit of the month for September- only a few more days to pick it up!! The paper is from a Making Memories pack I snagged a while back. The colors-moss and burgundy- two colors I haven't used in a LONG time, but I love them together here!!

Make sure to stop by the others and see what they are up to this week as well-
Amber
Jennifer
Maren

eta: make sure to stop by on Saturday- World Card Making day- lots going on! I will be helping Mandy give away great products from her store!!! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Kerry said...

This quick card turned out beautifully! Love the patterned paper and colors you used.

Mandy said...

Wow! Love this card.... It's so pretty, and the stamp is AWESOME!!

Maren said...

Gorgeous! I love that paper!! So pretty!

Ashley said...

This is just lovely! Awesome card AJ!

Jennifer Buck said...

ADORABLE, AJ! This is so cute! Hope you are having a great day! :)

MEMORY ARTIST said...

Love the card, color combo and stamp--beautiful!

Shannan Teubner said...

I am not quick like that, but I love this!!!