September 9, 2008

First day of preschool!



Well- She is off to her first day of preschool! Yea! She is sooo ready and so excited!

And if you know anything about my cute little 4 year old, it's that she likes to dress in all pink. So, when shopping last week she saw this shirt and HAD to have it! I was shocked! {Must be the cute little heart and skull! }

Before she left- I had her pick a number for yesterdays giveaway- #16! cathygalloway89 shoot me an email and I will send you off your winnings!

I have already received a few Birthday gifts- (you send them early, I open them early! you know this Melissa!!) I will take a picture of my new tea cup from Thailand! We got a fun box full of really cool stuff- always a fun thing to have on your porch. I also got a nice RAK from Teresa that I will photograph as well!! Thanks Teresa!!!
Now I have a few hours each day to accomplish things!! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Bunny B said...

She's adorable! :)

Mandy said...

She is so cute! And, HEY, when is your birthday?? Mine is coming up, too, but not 'til the beginning of October.

Ashley said...

She's ADORABLE!