September 4, 2008

Hip HOP and a challenge card!!!!!!!!!!


Hip HOP Thursday Folks! That means it is party time!! Check out Angela's blog for the full list of specials!!!

and-
something new to hip hop....Angela will be selecting a charity each week and 10% of all HIP HOP sales will go to this charity.

She will also have a $1 Donation Button on her website if you are interested in donating more.

This week's Charity is Operation JONATHAN.
Jonathan has neural tube defect called Anencephaly. Read MORE here.
Donate HERE.

On to my project~

Well....it's that time of year! I am going to be trying to get some fun projects done ahead of time this year!!
Halloween will be here before you know it! I told my daughter this was Pumpkin Poop and she says "Oh, can I try one?" Poop or not, she likes 'em! Big surprise! ;) Here I used the pumpkin from Little Monsters, cut them out, and mounted on the front with pop dots. We may make a few of these for my daughter class this year! Here is a close up of the poem.

And the card- from yesterday's sketch challenge and it uses BUTTONS {Maren!} ;)

Now go check out LAURA's BLOG!

Pin It Now!

23 comments:

Patter Cross said...

What a cute jar and great idea! And love all of the browns on the first card! Awesome!

Christi Snow said...

AJ, these are beautiful! I love the candy jar especially...so perfect to give to someone to put on their desk for the holiday! smiles....

HapEMomE said...

Love your card... beautiful! I love all your creations!!! :)
~Chelsea

patty w said...

Love the card! The treat jar is just adorable!

Tiffany Johnson said...

I love Halloween!!! You projects are awesome!! Hip-Hop!

Queen of Paper said...

I love that little JAR! it;s so darn cute!

Marcee said...

CUTE!!

Lisa H. said...

kids are funny, they'll eat candy no matter what it is called. lol! at least mine will. cute stuff, AJ!

Jess said...

Your card is gorgeous and love the little halloween jar. Too Adorable!!

Scrappychick said...

Cute project! love the pumpkin poo...my 12 yr old DD just bought a plastic pumpkin that actually poos the candy...LOL
Cyndi

Jennifer Buck said...

LOVE the pumpkin poop! That's my favorite thing! These are both amazing, AJ! Hope you are doing well! :)

Vickilyn said...

That is the cutest jar and I just love the poem!

Thanks for the inspiration!
Vicki

catdidit said...

Oh I Love it! What an awesome idea on the jar! Love the card too but that jar rocks!

Ashley said...

Your card is gorgeous and the jar is super fun! Cute stuff AJ!

Jen E. said...

funny! that pumpkin jar is cute!

Mandy said...

Oh, AJ! I love both the card and the Pumpkin Poop jar! Too much fun!!! :)

Ashley Harris said...

Oh so stinkin cute!! I love the jar!

Niki_Meiners said...

reminds me of the snowman poop.

Julie Masse said...

Beautiful card! :)

Maria Levine said...

Adorable!

HIP HOP!

Anonymous said...

Very cute Halloween project!

Swedie

lakjma said...

What a great idea! I think I'm going to have to make some of these for my co-workers.

Maren said...

So fun and adorable!! Love it! I think we should go button shopping on Saturday...you know...hit all the stores! ;-)