September 25, 2008

Hip HOP!


Well here we are with another round of hip hoppin' madness today!
This week we have a ton of new releases! The first is seen here in the first two cards- (with a case of the amazingly talented Val!) Middle School Madness, created by our own Jen Erickson.
She hand drew all the images- they are ca-ute! Make sure to stop by Unity and check them all out! The first one says "willl you go with me", check one- and the second- my daughter's favorite saying- Girls rule, boys drool. (There is also a reverse of that saying in there as well!)

Also- there will be some new stuff from Lynn Warner- first time Unity Stamp Designer! CUTE!
*and* if you are a fan of Edward, Jacob, or any of *their* type...you will need the new kit!!!! ordering first thing when it goes live today!!!! ;)

The next two projects use the September Kit of the month...and the last....ugh, is my card from last week that would not make an appearance while we are on vacation. Apparently, my blog was on vacation as well! I happen to be on a big "tree" thing lately- so this will be another well loved stamp! I outlined it with an atyou spica pen.

Make sure to stop by Linsey's blog and see what she has cooked up for you!


Hip HOP!!!!!!!!!!!! Pin It Now!

38 comments:

Jess said...

AJ-cute cards today!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

CUTE cards!! Hip Hop!

Cecille said...

Hi AJ! Cute cards as always! Have a great day!

Kerry said...

Fabulous! I especially love the tag.

Ashley said...

I love your projects AJ! And I would TOTALLY go out with you! I'd put a GIANT check mark in that yes box and draw some hearts!

Ramsey said...

HIP-HOP! Cute projects!

Patter Cross said...

Very fun stuff! Hip Hop!

Theresa said...

AJ, you ROCK! All of these are so fantastic!

Tiffany Johnson said...

CUTE CUTE cards!

Christi Snow said...

So pretty, AJ! Love the variety today! smiles...

Maria Levine said...

fantastic job!!! HIP HOP!

scrapfor4 said...

I am all over that Halloween Card!! So Cute!!

awendybird said...

Super cute cards!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Sweet Projects. Fun morning!!!!!!

Vicki

Kristen said...

AJ I love that you focused on the stamps so much with the first 2 cards! Thanks for sharing! HIP HOP!

Linsey said...

Woah nelly! You've been a busy little bee creating this week, haven't ya! These are ALL most fabulous, gf! I love Jen's Middle School Madness stamps and what you've done with them is super cute!! have a great hip hop day!

jacquie/momofour26 said...

Super Super cute cards!!

Stampin Cats said...

Love the glitter on the autumn card. Hip hop

Jodi Clausen said...

Your middle school madness cards are wonderful...I love that new stamp.

Queen of Paper said...

WOW you got a lot of stuff made this hip hop! I love them all but my fav is the tag. It's so cute! love it!

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

FA-BU-LOUS!!! Hip Hop!!

DeeDee said...

Cute stuff...love them all!

Molly Joly said...

Beautiful! Love the shimmer!

Rachel Hope said...

Cute cards!!!

Mandy said...

WOW! Awesome cards, AJ! But then I didn't expect anything LESS! ;)

susanshoe said...

These are just fab, I especially love that Autmn Splendour one :)
Susan :)

jpmayo said...

Beautiful projects today as always!!

Ravengirl said...

I love what you did with Jen's set! They just scream for bold colors and patterns! They are so middle school.

Jennifer Buck said...

CUTE! LOVE these! Hope you are having a great day! :)

Purple Princess said...

Love the cards! Hip Hop!!

Julie Masse said...

Wonderful cards! :)

Tiffmc said...

cute cards and I love the bookmark. Hip hop till you can't stop.

Jessy said...

Simply adorable cards AJ!! Love them all!!

Scrappychick said...

I got sidetracked mid-hop earlier...sorry I'm late:) Love all the fun projects you did today...I think my fav is the bookmark with the bird from the KOM...very elegant!
Cyndi

Maren said...

Fantastic STUFF! That tag is so so cute!

~amy~ said...

FUN stuff AJ!!!

Heather said...

Love these cards!! That tag is GORGEOUS!!! BTW love your D-Land pics looks like you had a blast!! How was the California Pier hotel, we've never stayed their before and I was wondering if you liked it. We have stayed at all the others.

jen del muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

Lots of supah dupah cuteness!