September 20, 2008

Home finally!

Well, we are home...unpacking, going to soccer games, buying new microwaves, (our less than a year old microwave went south the day before we left!!!) and trying to play catch up...

I am having huge issues with my blog (as you may have noticed from the numbers of red x's instead of photos,) and am pretty frustrated with it...I am not sure why some are working and some aren't, (and Yes Shannan, I did remember to upload them!!!)

anyhow- when the dust settles here I will try and reload them (or just give up again!! ;)

be back soon! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

LOL I'm glad you're back! We missed ya!

Jeanne S said...

Welcome home AJ!

Amy said...

Glad you are home! We did miss you. :-) Good luck figuring out blogger issues. LOL

Mandy said...

Welcome back! :) Hope you had a great trip!!