September 15, 2008

It's another Monday Challenge

Posted by Picasa
A few weeks back, Maren, Amber, Jennifer and I decided to push ourselves with a little challenge each Monday. (sometimes being committed to something really helps productivity! ;)

This weeks challenge was a thinking of you card- Maren is so thoughtful- she thought it would be appropriate for while I was gone! So, again, this is me stretching myself. I used some making memories paper (scalloped) and offset it a bit. The brown lace paper is from KI Memories, and the strip across is Basic Grey. Some MAMBI rubons, stickles on my tree, a prima with a BUTTON in the middle- {Maren LOVES buttons!}

I had the dirty up the main panel a bit it was too stark white. I colored the tree in with my copics and highlighted all the dots with the stickles.

Go check out the other girls stuff!!! And speaking of dirtying up- make sure to give proper CONGRATS to JENNIFER for making the DD!! WOOO HOOO!!! GO BUCK!!!!
Maren
Jennifer
&
Amber
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Maren said...

Such a fun card!! Love that button!!!

Ashley said...

Just lovely AJ! I can't believe you are blogging from your vacation, I sure hope it's all just scheduled. Hope you are having a lovely time!

Heather said...

Hi,
I accidently came accross on of your SCS posts punch challenge cards. I had to click on your blog because I am Willow's mommy too! I have a Willow 4yrs, a Piper 6yrs, and a Tucker 1yr.
I recently found out that Sara Palin who is running for Vice President also has a Willow and a Piper. I thought that was totally unbelievable that there was another Willow and Piper out there who are sisters! I like your blog alot I will be coming back.

I just started my own blog this week after a year of reading other's blogs :-)

I have a picture of my Willow on there if you want to see it.

http://heathersheavinlystampations.blogspot.com/

Heather Schlatter
Hutchinson Kansas