September 22, 2008

Monday Challenge time!

Well....my computer has SLOWED way down to a screeching halt! I managed to take a little over a 1000 pictures in Disneyland. It is taking about 4 hours now for them to be uploaded to Costco!!! I *may* have gone over board... ;)

Here is my Monday challenge card. PLEASE let it be visible!!!
not sure why blogger was being a pita last week- but it was!

This week Amber, Jennifer, and Maren went with stitching on our cards. And yes, this is out of season! ;)

I must say, I am not of fan of pastels together, and I really like to stick with my neutrals and earth tones! Not over happy with how this card turned out, but....sometimes you have to stretch. And stretch I did here!!

The bunny is paper pieced with some basic grey and SU prints packs. There is an insane amount of bling on this egg, should you ever find one like this while Easter egg hunting, you scored!!

Check out what the others did-
Amber (and her new home!)
Jennifer
Maren Pin It Now!

7 comments:

HapEMomE said...

Welcome back home! This card is so cute! Love it! Hope to see pics of your trip soon! :) You have been tagged on my blog. :)
~Chelsea
http://hapemome.blogspot.com

Jennifer Buck said...

Super cute, AJ! LOVE this! :) Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Maren said...

I LOVE This!! So fun and full of BLING! :-)

Ashley said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Latisha said...

this bunny likes the bling :)
1000 pictures you sound like me lol, welcome back

Mandy said...

Oh, I love it, AJ! This is adorable! I absolutely love the stripes!

Amber said...

You are one crazy chick, this card ROCkS! I love all the sewn strips, totally cute! You rock sistah!