September 27, 2008

so Frightful! Little Yellow Bicycle's Halloween kit


I have loved their line since I first saw it at Winter CHA, and was able to bring home a fold out album kit from Summer CHA. They have really fabulous and wide range of embellishments, stamps, and paper.

This is one of their Fold Out Album kits, you can see the whole line here. I don't usually like these types of "kits" but this one was one of the coolest I have played with.

Everything you see is from the kit with the exception of the black gingham ribbon on the journaling tag. LOTS of embellishment options! I could not find a price for this, so I can't say if it's a good deal or not, but if you are the type that thinks you cannot scrap- this is a great item for you!

I was able to put this whole album together in about an hour. The only unfavorable factor is how difficult the punch outs can be, and the little tabs left on them. I had to trim most of them off with scissors. Other than that- it's a fun little book that is getting all sorts of attention here!!!

These pictures are from 2005 when my daughter was just under 2 years old and really just "getting" the idea of Halloween. We love Halloween here in our house, and I have lots of pictures to scrap!! I would definitely buy one of these types of albums again!!



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute project! I bet your kids are loving it! Good to have you back, AJ!

Mandy said...

Great project! I love the Little Yellow Bicycle stuff, too! :)

MEMORY ARTIST said...

I love these little albums and am a big fan of the Little Yellow Bicycle line as well. I have the fold out albums from two of their previous lines, so seeing your completed album gives me some ideas for mine. Thanks!