September 10, 2008

Sunday Scrapping on Wednesday ;)

Happy Hump day! I am trying to finish up some projects and get stuff together before we leave on Sunday.
I pulled this picture out the other day and it just made me smile- her oh-so-adorably infectious grin! She has always had a way of making your heart melt when you look at her! Love how she tilts her head to the side!

I have always been a simple scrapper- and haven't been so great at mixing of products and adding different elements, so, take that into consideration when viewing!

tomorrow is HIP HOP!!! BIG stuff happening! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Lisa H. said...

what a beautiful page, AJ. I love your scrappin' style-helps keep you focused on the photos which is the point anyway! love all the girly, pink things about this one.

Tiffany Johnson said...

This layout is gorgeous!!!!

Ashley said...

Awww, what a perfect little princess!

Angie Tieman said...

What a beautiful page! That picture is precious, I totally see why you pulled it out and scrapped it1