September 2, 2008

Yippeeeeeeee for school!!!


Sorry if I sound *too* excited! It's been a loooooong summer!
Here is my son...First day of the 3rd grade. New teacher, new class, and the same peers for the next 3 years.

He is pretty happy to go I think!

He has a fresh new haircut, some new school supplies, and his big cheesy smile!

One more week until my little one is gone in the am for four days a week!!! {insert cheeeeesy grin here!}
Stay tuned, I will share her photo as well! ;)

He misses you guys in Thailand....he was asking about how Keegan was doing again! Oh- and Lauren wants Conner to have another sleepover... Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Awww, what a cute boy!

Colleen said...

We start school on Thursday!

I received the blog giveaway in the mail today. Thanks a bunch!!!

The Moores said...

Tell Will Keegan is doing great. He misses him alot. Conner's bags are packed and he is ready for his sleep over. Wants to sleep in her room??
Same Same for me to Jeff!!!
Miss you lots M~

Ashley said...

He's adorable! Your best creation I've seen you blog about thus far. ;)

Ashley said...

Well, other than your daughter. They are equally adorable, I should say. :)