October 25, 2008

CPS 88

This week Unity is sponsoring CPS. Here is my card for the sketch this week.

You can see Tami's sketch on the CPS site and play along.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it yesterday- Lauren's soccer season is over, she finished it with two goals yesterday!! Will has a few more weeks to go! I get to sleep in on Saturday's again! :)

We are heading out to 2 birthday's today...another gorgeous but chilly day here. And rain is expected on Halloween. of course.

details:
stamps- be the change- Unity
basic grey periphery, prima flowers, buttons, sakura pen, gingham ribbon- SU!,
brads- Jo Ann's, memento ink- bamboo leaves, bordering blue-SU! sewing machine.
Pin It Now!

13 comments:

Maren said...

So pretty! Love these soft colors and all your detail!

~amy~ said...

Wooo Hoooo for Lauren's goals!!!! Gorgeous card!

Mandy said...

WOW! This is beautiful! :)

Robyn Weatherspoon said...

Oh AJ! This is so pretty! And congratulations to Lauren!

Linsey said...

This is gorgeous! I adore this quote...almost used it for this sketch challenge myself, hehe! Wonderful card, AJ! Hope you had a fun time at the haunted house and stuff! have a great day!

Jennifer Buck said...

Super cute, AJ! Love this! :)

Alison said...

This card is just gorgeous! I used this quote when I painted & fired my godson's Christening plate. It is lovely. Such beautiful colours and I love the use of the gingham ribbon.

Eveline said...

Such beautiful colors you used. Great card.
Eveline.

Angela said...

Did I tell you how much I love this card? WELL I do!

Pamela said...

Great card!

Charity Hassel said...

lovely quote and card! thanks for using the cps sketch!

Lea L. said...

Very beautiful card! Great job with sketch 88!

~Lea

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the great sentiment.